Welcome to Pet Medical Center of Katy, TX
Pet Medical Center of Katy is nestled in the heart of the Grand Lakes community in Katy, Texas. Since the hospital opened its doors in the spring of 2005, Dr. Cruz and her staff have been dedicated to caring for Katy pets and their families. Pet Medical Center provides high quality, individualized veterinary medical and surgical care in a calm and comfortable setting. Services include, but are not limited to:
- Preventative Medicine/Vaccinations
- Wellness Screening
- In-house and outside laboratory capabilities
- Surgery, with intravenous catheterization and intra-operative fluid support
- State of the art anesthetic monitoring, including blood pressure, end tidal CO2, EKG, pulse oximetry, core body temperature
- On site X-ray with Digital Processing
- Ultrasound available, performed by a mobile board-certified veterinary radiologist
- Boarding for our patients (please click on ‘boarding’ for more info)
Vaccine protocols are tailored to each individual pet’s age, medical history, and lifestyle, while remaining compliant with Texas state law and county ordinance
The Pet Medical Center of Katy has an excellent referral relationship with Gulf Coast Veterinary Specialists for those pets that may require more in-depth diagnostics or surgical procedures.
Our goal is to provide the most comprehensive care possible with compassion and consideration for your pet’s comfort and the human-animal bond.